We use cookies to help us to improve our site and enable us to deliver the best possible service and customer experience. By clicking accept or continuing to use this site you are agreeing to let us share your data with third parties in accordance with our privacy policy. Learn more

Compliance FAQs

What should we do if we want to change our firm's regulatory permissions?

If you are currently FCA authorised and wish to change your regulatory permissions, for example, as a result of changes to your business, you will need to apply to the FCA for a Variation of Permission (VoP). We can assist your firm with preparing the relevant VoP forms and supporting documentation.

Still need help? Get in touch