We use cookies to help us to improve our site and enable us to deliver the best possible service and customer experience. By clicking accept or continuing to use this site you are agreeing to let us share your data with third parties in accordance with our privacy policy. Learn more

Compliance FAQs

What documents are needed once you obtain your FCA authorisation?

As soon as your firm becomes FCA authorised, you will need to have in place a compliance manual, compliance monitoring plan, financial crime policy, treating customers fairly policy and any other policies which are required for the regulated activities of the firm. For investment management firms these policies normally cover risk management, remuneration, conflicts of interest, and valuation topics.

Still need help? Get in touch