We use cookies to help us to improve our site and enable us to deliver the best possible service and customer experience. By clicking accept or continuing to use this site you are agreeing to let us share your data with third parties in accordance with our privacy policy. Learn more

Compliance FAQs

What documents are needed to obtain your FCA authorisation?

Depending on the type of regulated status you are applying for, you will have to fill out the relevant FCA application forms, which Laven Partners will help you complete.

A large number of supporting documents are required to be submitted including a detailed business plan, financial projections, a business disaster recovery plan, CVs and passports for all Approved Persons, client agreements and details of service providers.

Still need help? Get in touch