We are looking for a Senior Compliance Consultant to join our busy London based compliance appointed representative and asset management hosting team. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including pension and private healthcare.
Laven Partners Ltd is a global regulatory firm offering a broad range of consulting services for the financial industry including unique regulatory technology as part of its RegTech developments. The group has operations in London, New York, and the Caribbean.
As our Senior Compliance Consultant you will work within our ambitious and fast-paced team. Our clients are asset managers, brokers and other financial services institutions based throughout Europe and the US. We are focused on compliance solutions delivered via our proprietary regulatory technology, so the applicant will need to have an active interest in software and an aptitude to linking regulatory advice with technological solutions.
Responsibilities of our Senior Compliance Consultant will include:
- Supervising and providing support in the day-to-day activities of the regulatory technology team
- Taking responsibility for client projects and quality of the team’s client work
- Proactively building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing client advice on regulations and regulatory changes and helping clients implement compliance controls and procedures through regulatory technology
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of our regulatory technology products and services
- Assisting the design and delivery of regulatory trainings internally
- Assisting in any ad-hoc consulting or internal development projects as necessary
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the FCA regulations
To become our Senior Compliance Consultant you will have to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 3 years of experience in a compliance role within the asset management industry
- 2.1 or above in a relevant degree
- Experience within UK compliance covering asset management or other trading sectors
- Solid knowledge of the AIFMD and MiFID rules and the FCA Handbook
- Previous proven project management experience
- A pragmatic and common-sense approach to solving problems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- IT proficient
- Good judgement
If this is the Senior Compliance Consultant role for you, please apply via the link below and attach your CV and a cover letter.