Webinar - "2021: What's on the Regulatory Horizon?"
Posted on 2 Dec 2020
- What will the regulatory landscape look like in 2021?
- How will financial services be affected by the end of the Brexit transition period and what options are open to firms?
- With 5AMLD now in place and the 6AMLD hot on its heels, what does this mean for my business?
- How are hosting platforms adapting and evolving their value propositions in the face of increased pressures (Brexit, COVID-19, Regulatory Scrutiny)?
If you are currently asking any of these questions, we've been thinking about the answers for you. Join members of the Laven team for a 30-minute webinar discussing the steps needed to ensure your business is ready for 2021.
Thursday 10th December, 3pm - 3.30pm GMT (view in your timezone).
- Martin Black - Managing Director of Business Development
- Iga Sloan - Director of EU Compliance and Data Privacy
- Elizabeth Frumson - Vice President of Compliance and Hosting
- Andrew Welsh - Managing Director of UK Compliance