Laven Webinar: Compliance and Operational Risks in a time of uncertainty.
Posted on 18 Mar 2020
This webinar has now happened, click the video below for a full recording.
- What steps should I be taking from an operational perspective to protect my business?
- How do I monitor staff compliance during what is now looking to be an extended work-from-home (WFH) period?
- What are the latest updates from regulators regarding Covid-19?
If you are currently asking any of these questions, we've been thinking about the answers for you. Join members of the Laven team for a 30-minute webinar discussing the steps your business should be taking in light of the current COVID-19 crisis.
Thursday 26th March, 2.30pm - 3pm GMT (view in your timezone).
We will cover:
- The state of the markets and risks
- Potential operational issues
- Compliance and news from the regulator.
As well as answering any of your questions during our live Q&A at the end of the presentation.