Online Compliance Training
Laven Partners offers onsite and online regulatory training to ensure all staff members are up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements. Our online tool offers up to 20 training courses to choose from. We also create tailored online training tutorials for our clients.
- Easily accessible through Laven Partners’ online training portal, including audio training sessions. The users are able to pause the training tutorial and save their progress, so training can be flexible and fit around their daily responsibilities.
- Trackability – Allows the compliance personnel to monitor the training progress of the staff members.
- Interactive: Ensures your employees are aware of exactly which rules apply to them.
- Highlights problem areas directly relevant to your firm
- Practical – Allows employees to perform duties effectively and in compliance with regulations
Regulations and Compliance Training
1.) UK Anti-Money Laundering training
2.) UK Anti-Bribery & Corruption training
3.) US Anti-Money Laundering training
4.) Singapore Anti-Money Laundering training
5.) Market Abuse training (Europe)
6.) Data Protection training (UK)
Dodd Frank Training
1.) OTC Derivatives training
2.) New Offices Created training
3.) Capital Requirements & Prudential Standards training
4.) The Volcker Rule Training
5.) Registration requirement for Advisers to private investment funds training
6.) Credit Rating Agencies training
7.) Securitization training
Regulatory Environment Training
1.) Basel III – Pillar 2 & 3 Training
2.) Markets in Financial Instruments Directives (MiFID) training
3.) Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) training
4.) European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) training
5.) Undertaking Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) training
6.) Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) training
7.) Customised Firm-specific training
Our approach to compliance:
- As experts in international compliance and best practice standards in a variety of jurisdictions, we provide tailored, interactive training on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
- Our team of trainers is composed of senior members of the firm with considerable experience in advising the investment industry, including various regulators.
- All courses are regularly updated to reflect the changes in rules and regulations. Our online compliance training modules are fully CPD accredited.