Join Laven Partners’ Team
Our success is based on the diversity of our people. We recognise innovation and thrive on ambition. We have cultivated an exciting and rewarding environment which supports individual growth and offers unrivaled opportunities. Explore the benefits of a career at Laven Partners.
The challenges at Laven Partners are varied which provides our staff with an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team. Enthusiasm and good communication are essential to our culture as they bring fresh ideas and innovative approaches that create opportunities and develop new markets.
Laven Partners is always interested in hearing from skilled and ambitious individuals who believe that their particular qualities will complement our existing team and contribute to the successes of our clients. If you just enjoy compliance and technology, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Should you wish to apply for any of them, please email us at email@example.com attaching your CV as well as a cover letter.
The role involves developing the firm’s regulatory technology solutions, including:
- Maintaining the content utilised within the Due Diligence Manager (“DDM”), Know Your Customer Assistant (“KYCA”) and Digital Compliance Assistant (“DCA”) applications
- Developing a reporting engine and application specific reports to provide managers with pre-defined key performance indicators and knowledge of overdue and upcoming reports
- Quality assurance testing and approving functionality based on business requirement documents / functional specifications.
The role also includes:
- Development of the Firm’s corporate website
- Development of public facing product websites for the DDM, KYCA and DCA offerings
- Liaising with the marketing team and managing the SEO and SEM campaigns to improve organic and paid search initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of the MVC architecture
- Experience developing .NET application
- MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with WordPress and other content management systems
- Ability to write well-structured and easily-readable code
- Ability to write well-structured use cases and test plans
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Awareness of agile project management methodologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform a plus
- Knowledge of video editing and production a plus.
- A 2.1 degree or higher in Computer Science, Computing, Software Engineer, Maths, Physics or similar from a top university.
In order to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.