Join Laven Partners’ Team
Our success is based on the diversity of our people. We recognise innovation and thrive on ambition. We have cultivated an exciting and rewarding environment which supports individual growth and offers unrivaled opportunities. Explore the benefits of a career at Laven Partners.
The challenges at Laven Partners are varied which provides our staff with an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team. Enthusiasm and good communication are essential to our culture as they bring fresh ideas and innovative approaches that create opportunities and develop new markets.
Laven Partners is always interested in hearing from skilled and ambitious individuals who believe that their particular qualities will complement our existing team and contribute to the successes of our clients. If you just enjoy compliance and technology, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Should you wish to apply for any of them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV as well as a cover letter.
We are looking for someone with 7+ years of experience in a compliance and business management role within the financial services and asset management industry.
The role will involve the following:
- Direct oversight on the delivery of client work
- Working closely on all matters of the department
- Active responsibility and accountability for the work quality
- Setting targets and sales plans and working towards achieving growing revenues
- Occasionally speak as a representative of the firm at industry events
- Enjoying participating in the design, development and delivery of compliance products and services, including our regulatory technology
- Ownership of the quality of the team’s regulatory knowledge and training
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Highly regarded expertise in compliance in the UK in all asset management and or trading sectors with good knowledge of international compliance notably across Luxembourg, Ireland and to some basic extent the USA
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high level of attention to detail
The candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge of and prior experience with AIFMD, MiFID, UCITS, FCA Handbook
- Previous project and team management experience
- 2.1 in Law, Business Management, or a related subject
- Proficient IT skills to quickly adapt to our IT systems/databases
In order to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
The role involves developing the firm’s regulatory technology solutions, including:
- Maintaining the content utilised within the Due Diligence Manager (“DDM”), Know Your Customer Assistant (“KYCA”) and Digital Compliance Assistant (“DCA”) applications
- Developing a reporting engine and application specific reports to provide managers with pre-defined key performance indicators and knowledge of overdue and upcoming reports
- Quality assurance testing and approving functionality based on business requirement documents / functional specifications.
The role also includes:
- Development of the Firm’s corporate website
- Development of public facing product websites for the DDM, KYCA and DCA offerings
- Liaising with the marketing team and managing the SEO and SEM campaigns to improve organic and paid search initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of the MVC architecture
- Experience developing .NET application
- MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with WordPress and other content management systems
- Ability to write well-structured and easily-readable code
- Ability to write well-structured use cases and test plans
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Awareness of agile project management methodologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform a plus
- Knowledge of video editing and production a plus.
- A 2.1 degree or higher in Computer Science, Computing, Software Engineer, Maths, Physics or similar from a top university.
In order to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.