About Laven Partners
Established in 2005, Laven Partners is a global compliance and due diligence consultancy and regulatory software publisher, servicing the financial industry.
Our vision is to empower banks, brokers and managers by offering robust regulatory solutions that improve their operational processes and structures. Laven Partners’ expertise, experience and perspectives are driven to sustain that vision.
We are committed to delivering compliance and due diligence solutions that positively impact the success, strength and reputation of our clients. In addition, we continuously innovate, implement and use regulatory software in our services.
Through our vision and Laven Partners’ One Mind concept linking regulatory and operational expertise, Laven Partners is therefore uniquely placed to understand the business of our clients.
A pioneer in the industry, we are leaders in the financial industry in providing intelligent and intuitive commercial and practical advice, giving clients the benefit of our diversified, yet balanced expertise.
Although client success and gratitude is of the greatest importance to us, our work and achievements in the investment industry have been recognised with a number of awards and designations over the years. Some of which are:
- HFM European Services Awards 2016: Best Specialist Advisory Firm Winner.
- Highly commended as the ‘Most innovative technology solution for small and start-up firms’ at the HFM European Technology Awards 2016.
- Highly commended as the ‘Best compliance product for small and start-up firms’ at the HFM US Technology Awards 2016.
- CTA Intelligence European CTA Services Awards 2016: Best Compliance Firm Winner.
- CTA Intelligence US CTA Services Awards 2016: Best Compliance Firm Winner.
- Highly commended as the ‘Best technology – overall’ at the Alternative Credit Intelligence European Services Awards 2016.
- Highly commended as the ‘Best AIFMD Solution’ at the HFM European Services Awards 2015.
- Previous years: Winner of the HFM Week ‘Best Regulatory Advisory Firm’ Award. Also ‘Best Overall Hedge Fund Consultant’ at the Global Custodian Awards.